Friday, September 14, 2012

Friends and Family Friday!!!

So roll with me on this...I'm considering on doing a weekly link up so that everyone could share vintage items that friends or family have given them or passed down to them.  People really could share whatever vintage piece they want as long as it isn't an item purchased with their own money.  I for example have a neighbor with an awesome collection of mid-century modern furniture that I would love to share with everyone.  This will be a fun way for us to see different collections and also for us to see what people other than ourselves typically buy.
I'm willing to give it a go for a few weeks to see if anyone else is interested.
I have a lot of family items that I really love but here are just a few to get us started:

This is my Grandma's Kodak Brownie Camera and box of flashbulbs that she recently gave me.  Long live Kodak!!!  Sorry, that was a bit dramatic...









I also have a few pieces of jewelry that my Mom wore as a teenager.  Available....Woooo Momma!!!
She might just kill me for calling her jewelry vintage o_0










So that is what I have for now.  Let's see how this works!  I hope we get some links,even if they are old posts for now!


Anyone have any awesome weekend plans?

The Mom and I are going to a craft show on Saturday, so I will report back.  This is always a great show so I know I will find some special stuff for my house and maybe to decorate the booth with!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...