Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wishlist Thursday

I've been working really really hard on being good and not buying too much stuff for myself lately.  Since I am a stay at home mommy now, I almost never buy expensive things for myself because The Little Dude or the house needs something more important, or the booth needs merchandise.  And it may sound like I'm complaining but I'm not.  I have been really lucky in my life to have had everything I needed, and usually what I wanted too.  I'm totally find with not indulging in my wants right now, but that doesn't mean I don't still window shop. : )
These (well any one of them in this shop actually) vintage biology pull down charts are on my wishlist.  Check out this Etsy shop, it's glorious!
I'm partial to oceanic critters.
Insects are cool too!
I would probably give my left arm for one featuring an Octopus or Squid, though that might always be a dream as they are hard to find.  One day I would like to have a collection of these hanging on my family room wall. 
Do you have any special items on your wishlist?  I'm going to head over to The Colorado Lady then day dream a little more about my biology chart gallery wall...

3 comments:

  1. Your personal tastes remind me so much of my sisters! She would totally be lusting after those same things, expecially the oceanic critters!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post! LOVE those charts! Personally I want one with bacteria, preferably with lovely flagella, lol. Good to know a fellow science geek who is also a thrifter, antique booth owner and mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Lovely flagella! That made my morning!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...