Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Booth Update

I LOVE the way my saying came out!  Sure, I wish I was a better artist and my handwriting didn't look like a hungry kindergartner's, but still, considering my lack of skill it came out pretty dang well!  I tried to have it say "money can't buy happiness, but it can buy vintage treasure, and that's kind of the same thing," but that totally wasn't going to fit.   
And I finally did it!  For the first time ever, I marked down items.  Time to move the crap out to make room for the good stuff!  Now, I don't technically have much good stuff right now, but I will dammit!  After this crazy month is over I will be back at the thrifting and I will be pickier than ever.  I'm with Van, time to step it up a bit!  : )  
What do you guys think?  Is the saying funny and booth appropriate, or tacky and I should take it down immediately because customers are going to hate me and never shop my booth again?!?!?!  
Hahaha, I'm being a bit dramatic.  I don't really think anyone will hate it that much.  And if they do they should probably spend their money on what is now legal in Colorado and relax.  : )  Man, I'm in a feisty mood!  
Have a great weekend everyone.  Linking up with the Colorado Lady.

8 comments:

  1. Money can buy happiness. Happiness is vintage treasures!

    I would have tots sold that damn Dandelion by now if I was a shopper in your area. I want that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like you have lots of good stuff-you have a great array of bowls and casseroles, there must be somebody out there needing one! Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a person really likes something, a saying is not going to make any difference. Your booth looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for the shout-out. I can't wait to rebrand my booth and hopefully move into my new improved big one soon! :D ! Like the poster above says, I don't think the saying would hurt sales either way, I'd write about the clearance on the board so people know the hunt for your wares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your saying and it would make me smile because I agree! Your booth looks great. Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I wish I was in Colorado - I love that table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I think people with LOVE it!!!! It definitely made me smile. Your booth looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Booth looks great as always! Maybe once people shake the January post Christmas blues things will pick up! Heck if I lived in the area I'd buy your table! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your advice, tips and comments are sincerely appreciated!!! I need all the help I can get...